Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Two more finishes in time for fall

This past weekend the last installment of the Henrietta Whiskers BOM by Bunny Hill designs was posted.  I was excited to have something fun to do on a rainy weekend and was especially excited to get it quilted.
Here are a few details of the quilting. I had lots of fun adding little details and I really feel like I am starting to bond with my longarm "Annie".  I think we are turning out to be buddies and are resolving our tension issues.
 I actually really enjoyed this quilting experience.  I also finished my Paisley medallion quilt that is being used to cover my off white ottoman.  I still need lots of practice going around the applique shapes but have found that slowing down and sitting while at the machine is really helping.

Most important I am working on keeping in mind that perfect is not necessary, after all I am quilting cause it is fun! 

1 comment:

Wonky Girl said...

Wanted to tell you I like your Henrietta Whiskers. I saw it on Flickr and like it the best out of all the others. Something about the colors you used.
I'm following you now, love to see all the wonderful applique you do.
:)