Thursday, May 3, 2012

Some Birdie Stitching

Since I am babysitting during the day I am only able to fit in a little hand stitching during nap time. I am so glad that I prepped these stitcheries ahead of time cause I am so happy that I am now almost finished.  I really had forgotten what a fun little project this is and now wonder why I didn't get it finished at the time.


I ran out of thread doing the leaves on this one so had to skip forward to the month of December since I decided to use the same thread on November's block.


It is really hard to pick a favorite among these.  Hopefully I can finish the last block tonight or tomorrow and can put this together on the weekend.  I really want to get back to my Wagon wheel blocks too.  I think that I am going into sewing studio withdrawl.

The poor dog really is lonely with me being gone all day so I dare not go into my studio in the evening.  I would be happy for her to join me there but she really hates going downstairs in this house and just stands at the top of the stairs whining.  Crazy dog but I love her. :)

3 comments:

Julimond said...

These are so lovely Stitcherys, and i think, it is hard to craft anything, while little Christopher is in your arms.
A nice little boy on the picture below.

I never will be a grandma, but i love to see all the pictures of the babys.

Hugs from Germany

Iris

Barb said...

You are really inspiring me to get that one block out and just do it....just one...the whole quilt is together except for that last row. Love yours!

Rachaeldaisy said...

Such beautiful stitcheries, so bright and happy. Your poor dog is missing you, it's nice that you spend time with her in the evenings.