Thursday, June 27, 2013

Looks like I will make It

Yep, looks like I am going to get this top finished just in time. I finished the stitching on the appliqué borders today and hopefully will get it assembled tomorrow. So happy that I got it done now because Esther's new BOM Love Entwined was launched today. Oh my, this is such a spectacular looking project and I am just so excited to begin. I put the button on my sidebar so if you want to see what all the excitement is about give it a click and check it out. I have never added a button before so I hope it works for you. There is still time to join in and it is free but a major project that I would not recommend to beginners.

Anyway here is a shot of the William Morris quilt center.


Happy stitching

10 comments:

Michelle Ridgway said...

Heather it is exquisite... you must be so pleased with it. Clever girl. I really must begin but as a needleturner the blanket stitch is putting me off as I am not to good at it. Did you find it difficult to do it that way?

audrey said...

That looks wonderful! Congrats on all your great work.:)

Oops-Lah said...

I've just recently joined Esther's yahoo group. Wow, that's going to be a spectacular quilt, but oh the work! Not sure if I'm up for it. Can't wait to see what fabrics you'll choose. Your William Morris quilt looks fantastic too.

Mayleen said...

It looks wonderful! I'm looking forward to seeing your LE.

Rachaeldaisy said...

You've done so well getting this finished in time. It looks absolutely wonderful!! The button worked so I've popped over to see your next project and it's a beauty too. I'm looking forward to seeing your version.

Judy Dietrich said...

Your quilt top looks fantastic---there is a lot of fancy applique pieces to it!! Those leaves look complicated. I joined up for the BOM for Love Entwined after reading about it on your blog. Thanks for the heads up!!

Barb said...

It is beautiful!!!

Miriam said...

Beautiful!!!

Looking forward to seeing your version of LE. I have joined, but I have too many WIPs to start yet.

Jane in Cumbria said...

Absolutely georgeous! I love the colours!

Angie in SoCal said...

So beautiful!!